The TLSFx Pull Fuse Stick Grenade is a great grenade of any game style, but is particularly popular in the World War 2 gaming world and MilSim.
The stick style is constructed to be durable and yet is CAD approved and is fully bio-degradable.
The operation is simple and based around the operation of the historic WW2 grenade. Firstly remove bottom cap which exposes a string lanyard. A sharp tug of downwards, away from the stick of this lanyard lights the fuse. Then throw.
The fuse itself has a 7 second delay before it detonates. When the fuse has burnt down the grenade explodes flinging multiple peas in all directions, making multiple target markings possible.
TLSFX PULL FUSE STICK GRENADE (PEA)
- Fuse delay: Approximately 7 seconds
- Effect: Noise & pellet dispersal
- Effect area: Up to 10 meters in random directions
- Effect payload: BB pea pellets
- Ignition type: Pull string
- Water resistant outer: No
- CE classification: P1