The Nuprol M4 Metal Flash Magazine is a High Capacity Flash Style Magazine, where unlike the traditional wheel fed Hi-Cap Design, a chord is pulled from the bottom of the magazine winding the mechanism.
The magazine is constructed with an alloy shell, with polymer internals, and is built by Nuprol, ensuring high quality internals and a great finish.
Flash magazines are designed to be the quickest way of loading in the field, with three to four pulls of the chord the magazine is ready to use, allowing you to fully empty the magazine before having to rewind the magazine.
This is the perfect magazine for those Airsoft skirmishers who believe in accuracy through volume, who love the capacity of a Hi-Cap magazine, without having to wind the wheel.
NUPROL M4 METAL FLASH MAGAZINE
- Part of Nuprol's essential range
- Capacity: 330 bbs
- Realistic construction
- Hidden metal pull cord inside base plate
- Top-filling slide window design
- Pull cord design, replacing the winding wheel on traditional high-cap magazines
- Pull the cord two to three times to fully wind the bb into the magazine
- Designed to empty the full magazine once loaded